Another beautiful flower design in a delicate blue.
With a generous deep dish bowl.
Suitable for the 8 cavity clam shells and the wax pots.
Blue Flower Cutout Design : Wax Melt/Oil Burner
- Wax Melt Safety and Care instructions.
- Use only in an appropriate Wax Melt Burner
(tealight or electric)
- Place your wax burner on a suitable surface, away from drafts and anything flammable.
- Keep the burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Use only plain, unscented tealights in your burner.
- Do not leave unattended, extinguish the tea light when you leave the room.
- Add one melt at a time until you reach the desired fill point.
- Do not overfill or add multiple melts at once as the melted wax may over spill.
- You can remelt unused wax the next time you use the burner.
- If you wish to remove the remaining wax after burning, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then apply a small amount of pressure on one side until the wax pops out.
- Do not use metal or sharp objects to remove the wax as you may cause injury or damage to the burner.