STONE CERAMIC SQUARE OIL BURNER FEAUTRING A ROW OF ELEPHANTS IN THE CENTER. APPROXIMATELY 10.5CM HIGH x 8.5CM IN LENGTH WITH A VERY LARGE 3.5CM DEEP BOWL.
Square Oil/Wax Melt Burner With Elephant Design
- Wax Melt Safety and Care instructions.
- Use only in an appropriate Wax Melt Burner
(tealight or electric)
- Place your wax burner on a suitable surface, away from drafts and anything flammable.
- Keep the burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Use only plain, unscented tealights in your burner.
- Do not leave unattended, extinguish the tea light when you leave the room.
- Add one melt at a time until you reach the desired fill point.
- Do not overfill or add multiple melts at once as the melted wax may over spill.
- You can remelt unused wax the next time you use the burner.
- If you wish to remove the remaining wax after burning, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then apply a small amount of pressure on one side until the wax pops out.
- Do not use metal or sharp objects to remove the wax as you may cause injury or damage to the burner.