1 x Square Clear Medium Candle (200grams) : Value $25
1 x Wax Melt Burner starter Kit : Value $20
1 x 8 Cavity Clam Shell Wax Melt (included in starter kit value)
1 x Wax Melt Pot : Value $3
1 x Unscented Tealight Candles 10 Pack : Value $5
1 x VERY Cute Teddy Bear (18cm) : Value $15
A Savings of $21.
Teddy Bear & Wax Melt Burner are subject to available stock of style.
They will be random style and colour.
Some Frosting may appear when the wax has colour.Frosting does not affect the performance of your candle.
Gift Pack For That Special Someone. You Choose Scent & Colour
- Always burn your candles within sight and never leave unattended
- Always burn your candles on a heat resistant surface and away from anything flammable that can catch on fire
- Keep out of reach from children and pets
- Avoid drafts and direct sunlight
- Never move a burning candle and ensure the wax is solid and cool before handling
- Never use water or the lid to extinguish a candle
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1cm of wax remains in the container
- Do not use your candle if the glass is chipped or cracked
- Wax Melt Safety and Care instructions.
- Use only in an appropriate Wax Melt Burner
(tealight or electric)
- Place your wax burner on a suitable surface, away from drafts and anything flammable.
- Keep the burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Use only plain, unscented tealights in your burner.
- Do not leave unattended, extinguish the tea light when you leave the room.
- Add one melt at a time until you reach the desired fill point.
- Do not overfill or add multiple melts at once as the melted wax may over spill.
- You can remelt unused wax the next time you use the burner.
- If you wish to remove the remaining wax after burning, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then apply a small amount of pressure on one side until the wax pops out.
- Do not use metal or sharp objects to remove the wax as you may cause injury or damage to the burner.